Friday, August 11, 2017

I'm Back Baby

Image result for back in business meme OK, SO EVEN IF I'm nowhere near the amount of funding I need, in good spirit and hoping you all CONTINUE to DONATE/SUBSCRIBE...415 MEDIA is BACK and RUNNING ...Saturday.

Thank you all for your tremendous donations and kind words--I read all your messages --even the bad ones.

PLEASE, keep on giving because it's my livelihood --really, it is and it involves lots of time and energy.

THANK YOU.

See you, God willing, Saturday. Because I'm back baby even if I really didn't leave.

Saturday.

Rich

2 comments:

  1. not only is there no more ''sportsphone'', but Ryan Covay ...Has his own show???...W__T__F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry David off in the distanceAugust 12, 2017 at 5:35 PM

    Is anybody here a marine biologist?

    ReplyDelete