Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Happy Hour at 415 Media

Image result for Old-fashioned bar What they're saying at the bar Sunday Night...

Howard the attorney at Tommy's Joynt: "This Kap thing is bigger than I thought; I doubt he's on the 49ers roster when the season begins."

415 Media: Biggest sports/non-sports story of the year, so far.

Slick Sally at Original Joe's: "What's up with Ronn Owens --who was sick enough on Friday, Pat Thurston had to come in and finish the show on KGO?"

415 Media: This is not the only time it's happened. That's ominous.

Dorfman the ad guy at Oaks Card Club in Emeryville: "What the hell is going on at PIX!!?"

415 Media: Wait till what I write on Monday.

Sheila Marconi, real estate woman from Marin: "I think the new set at KGO is blasé --agree?"

415 Media: Well, I like it but it looks like a renovation of the old set. I see the same backdrop of the Bay Bridge --the weather gizmo looks decent enough.

Jimmie Duke, Irish DJ and bouncer --Quinn's Lighthouse, Oakland: "Does Bauer (Michael) only review restaurants in the city and Napa?"

415 Media: I read the Chron for the sports and Bauer's reviews and I agree with you 100%. Mike, any places in San Jose? Hayward? Get out of Healdsburg every now and then.

Last call.

2 comments:

  1. The ABC7 Set ... The Sports set looks like ESPN. Agree that the Bay Bridge is the same. Iwou;d have liked a new theme and bumper music as well. Also a better, flashier open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can buy Ronnnnnn's excuse of meds ( think it was antibiotics ) and some of them have thrown me into a loop,
    I give him a pass on that. And Pat isn't all that bad.......

    ReplyDelete